The Insurance Fraud group of The Mayers Firm plays a multilayered role in representing the insurance industry in the ongoing battle against insurance fraud. Our team has a wealth of experience representing insurers in fraud related matters. Our attorneys are armed with the essential knowledge and skills to advise on a wide range of litigation, counseling and administrative topics. We take pride in providing our clients with a blend of experience in prosecutorial and civil practice. Most importantly, we understand how to serve their needs in this complex and high stakes arena.
Our Insurance Fraud Group has provided outstanding service and has obtained exemplary results for our clients in the following practice areas:
- Affirmative recovery lawsuits including RICO, restitution and asset forfeitures
- First party medical compliance programs, fraud detection and prosecution
- Defense of claims against insurers for bad faith, malicious prosecution, defamation and invasion of privacy
- Property claims investigation including examinations under oath and coverage opinions
- Arson investigation
- Staged accidents—fraud rings